Terms and Conditions
These are some terms and conditions you need to be aware of before using any recipes, information, or other material you find on this site.
Before accessing or using this website, please read carefully the following terms and conditions covering the use of content on this site. Your accessing this website and/or use of content from this site indicates your acceptance of the following terms and conditions and your agreement to comply with all the terms and conditions contained herein.
- This website is my personal space where I like to cook and photography and share my recipes with you all. I am not a professionally trained chef, but rather a home cook, recipe developer, food stylist, food photographer and a little bit of a marketer.
- Unless stated otherwise, the recipes on my blog are my own creations or from my own personal family collection. The recipes have been tried and tested by me but any recipes used from this site by anyone are at the users own risk. You may not always achieve the same results as I have due to various reasons including, but not limited to, individual cooking ability and skill level, quality of ingredients, ingredient variations and substitutions, cooking equipment and appliances, etc. Therefore, while care has been taken to provide readers with accurate information, users are to use their own discretion before taking any decisions based on the information on this blog.
- As the owner of Pika Chakula, I assume no responsibility or liability for any consequences resulting directly or indirectly from any action or inaction taken as a result of following information contained on this site or in any linked materials. This means I do not accept any legal liability or responsibility for any injury, loss, or damage incurred by the use of, or reliance upon, or interpretation of any information contained on this site or in any linked materials. Therefore, readers are to use their own discretion should they choose to cook and/or consume the dishes made from recipes found on this site.
- Recipe development is a laborious, time consuming and very costly process. A lot of hours and money have been invested in developing and testing the recipes found on this blog. This means many hours have been spent shopping, cooking, baking, testing, writing, food styling, photographing, editing, and preparing content for publication to this blog. I would ask that you please be considerate and respectful of this and that you do not misuse or misrepresent content from this blog- in other words, give credit where it’s due and don’t take content, including recipes, from this website and try in any way to pass it off as your own.
- Unless stated otherwise, all content, in any form, on this site is my exclusive property and is copyright protected. This includes, but is not limited to, all written material in any form or content and all photographs. Unauthorised use and/or duplication, distribution, or republication in any form of the material on this blog is strictly prohibited. My prior written permission is required to use or reproduce content, in any form whatsoever, from this blog. However, if you would like to share the Pika Chakula recipes or stories with others through social media accounts such as Facebook or Twitter etc, this is permitted provided that:
a) you credit the recipe/story to Pika Chakula and include a clear and clickable link back to the original recipe/story on www.pikachakula.com
b) you do so without changing any information whatsoever in the recipe/story.
- The recipes on this site are for the personal use of the home cook only and are not to be used for commercial purposes in any form. If you wish to work with me regarding development of recipes for commercial purposes, please get in touch with me.
- These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time with, or without, notice.
All text and photographs on this side are copyright-protected. Unauthorised use and/or duplication of the material on this site, either in content text, audio, video, and/or photographic versions, is strictly prohibited. This means the website’s author and owner’s prior express and written permission is required to use and/or reproduce any words and/or photographs from this website in any form and for any purpose whatsoever. The website’s owner and author reserves the right to charge an appropriate fee for the use of any textual or photographic content.